I can create a Professional Data Analysis
This gig involves doing data analysis using Python in a Jupyter Notebook file or Apache Zeppelin file.
- finding the right questions for your dataset(s)
- downloading the data files programmatically
- assessing the datasets
- cleaning the datasets, for example converting the columns to a more appropriate datatype, etc.
- figuring out patterns in your data-set
- visualizing the results using different kinds of diagrams
- creating a report based on the results by exporting the findings into HTML, PDF or by creating a slide show
Fails to Deliver
Anzela Minosi has been writing articles on computer topics since 2016. Prior to that, she worked for ten years in the automotive, education and telecommunications industries, where she held various IT roles, including IT support, software testing and web development. Now, she's studying chemistry.